Monday, March 28, 2011

In Honor of My Brother in Law

My Brother in Law is coming home today for a short R&R. He's been deployed now for about 8 months and still has a few months left (hopefully, just a few). He called my sister this morning to let her know to pick him up at the airport. How she has made it through a day of teaching, I will never know, but she's leaving soon to meet him. However, there's just a little twist--she's not telling her children what they are doing. Anaka is 5 1/2 and Antonio is 2 1/2 so this will be something so wonderful for them and I am so excited for all of them, I can barely stand it! So in honor of all the tears of joy that will be shed, here's a video to watch. Yes, you will cry. I dare you to watch it and NOT get at least a little teary! Hopefully, I will be able to post a video of my niece and nephew soon (if someone can actually stay still to take one)!

No comments:

Post a Comment