Tuesday, April 19, 2011

My Poor Boy :(

I know raising children is tough. I know there are going to be bumps and bruises along the way but it doesn't make it any easier. My boys take after me in that they are accident prone and they take after Jay in that they know one speed--Full Throttle. The combination is not always the best. The other night, Troy was pushing a 4 wheeler down the driveway at full speed. It hit a rock, it stopped, but he did not. I normally don't react when my boys get hurt and try to stay calm to help them stay calm. Let's just say, I saw this happen, threw everything out of my hands and took off after him. His face took the brunt of it as you can see. The picture actually doesn't look bad. In real life, it's very red and scarred--it actually looks like his face is painted

Everyone has been asking him about it so he's getting lots of sympathy, but his teacher mentioned that it didn't look that bad. I was a little shocked because I thought it did. Then I remembered something very important. She raised 2 boys that were very active and she saw a lot of injuries so of course, in comparison this was nothing. That kinda scares me.......

No comments:

Post a Comment