1) Why in the world do they wrap DVDs in cellophane and then put those stupid seals on ALL. 3. EGDES???
2) Why do they now screw toys into the packaging? Was it not enough to put those silly twisty thingies on them? It was already part of my exercise routine wrestling things out of the package and NOW I need a tool?
3) Am I the only person that doesn't get The Office?
4) Do people actually have children that sleep in? None of my friends nearby do, but I see FB friends that seem to post all night so their children have to let them sleep, right?
5) Will Sesame Street ever create more than 5 episodes a season or should I just plan on watching the same ones with Will until he outgrows it?
6) Have thank you notes gone out of style? Would it be rude to actually ask if someone received a gift? I am just curious. Really!
7) Do all boys think it's hysterical to fake burp? Because my 2 seem to think it's the greatest thing. Hoping to break that habit SOON.
8) Would it be asking too much of football players to play year round? I mean, there could be like a 2 week break during March Madness or something.
9) Is it weird that I cry at almost EVERY Disney movie (or at least come close since I hold it in when anyone else is around. I mean, not that I watch children's movies alone or anything.....)
10) And lastly, is it really pathetic that I am devastated that Friday Night Lights is in it's final season?