Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Thoughts of a 5 Year Old

Here are just a few of the things that Troy has said recently. Some make you chuckle, others, you just can't believe how honest young children are.

"Mommy, I can hear the ocean in this shell" (holds it to his ear) "Hmmm, I can't hear a thing. The batteries must be dead"

Me: "Troy. How did you get so skinny?" Troy: "Daddy made me that way. Mommy, who made you fat?"

"If someone gets in a wreck and they were paying attention, is it called a car purpose?"

"Mommy, why don't you know so much"

"When I grow up, I am going to marry you and Daddy and live here forever"

"I love you Mommy. I am never going to sell you."


1 comment:

  1. These are GREAT! I love the things that come out of the mouths of babes. Both precious and priceless, though not always do those go hand-in-hand. :)

    ReplyDelete