Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Boys Will Be Boys....






I have taken many pictures over the last couple of years that truly show just how boys can be. There's been lots of mud, painted faces, having to do everything Daddy does (hence the motorcycle get up--he would "race" his toys motorcycles wearing this), lots of energy, noises I would rather not discuss, and tractors, trucks and construction/destruction. It has certainly been interesting and I must admit, I am a tad scared of the next 15 years.....

Here are just a few quotes that I find very very true :)
** Of all the animals, the boy is the most unmanageable
--Plato
** Boys are beyond the ways of sure understanding, at least when they are between the ages of 18 months and 90
--James Thurber
** My mother had a great deal of trouble with me, but I think she enjoyed it!
--Mark Twain
(this is so very true. As much as my boys keep me on my toes, I wouldn't change a thing)
** See things from a boys point of view
--Robert Baden Powell
( This I need to learn because then I may understand the fascination with mud :) )
**Boys are God's way of telling you that your house is too neat!
-- Author Unknown
(AMEN TO THIS ONE)
And this is my favorite:
**If I have a monument in this world, it is my son.
-- Maya Angelou

Yes, I know I will never understand things about my boys, but I know that I love them, muddy faces, disgusting noises and all.♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment