Monday, December 5, 2011

Happy Birthday My 6 Year Old!

Dear Troy,
Today, we are celebrating your 6th birthday! Well, it's 1 of the 3 days we are celebrating your birthday as we are really drawing it out this year so enjoy every minute! These years have flown and it feels just like yesterday that I was in the hospital on a snowy Monday holding you in my arms that first time. That is a day I will never forget as it was one of the happiest in my life. You have made me a very happy and proud Mom and I hope you always know that.
You have had another wonderful year and have accomplished so much. I will admit that I was very nervous for you starting kindergarten since you were so anxious, but you have adjusted better than I could have ever imagined and I love seeing your excitement to go each day and hope that this continues! I love when you read me stories, when you show me what you learn in your specials, when you tell me all about your day and when you simply want to just sit with me and chill out after school. I will cherish these moments always ♥
Thank you for being such a sweet, caring child. Thank you for being a wonderful big brother and I thank God everyday that you are my son!
Happy Birthday Troy!
♥Some pictures from the past year♥







No comments:

Post a Comment