Thursday, July 15, 2010

Vacation time is near!!!

And much needed I might add! We are all very excited and ready to see Jay's family (well, Will really doesn't have a clue, but when we're excited, he acts excited too as well). We only see most of them once a year so it's always a fun and exhausting vacation. We're attempting the drive through the night in hopes that the boys will sleep most of the way and it will be easier. I am a little skeptical, but hey, it's worth the try, right? If it's not working, we're just going to stop and find a hotel and pray that we can all get some sleep. The boys have never slept in the same room so it could be interesting. Honestly, I don't care how if goes on the way up. I am just so ready to see all of my sister and brother in laws and nieces and enjoy a week of catching up and laughing. If there's one thing I can say about our previous visits--there's A LOT of laughing. Plus, we'll be on the water, there's no major responsibilities outside of cooking and just watching the kids so this will be a wonderful week. It's also one of the most beautiful places we go. Here's just a few pictures of where we go. Oh and if you are interested, it's the Thousand Islands in NY.


And this is Troy a couple years ago on "The Rock" at my Sister in laws house
My Sister in law and nieces

No comments:

Post a Comment