Thursday, December 2, 2010

To My Almost 5 year old....

Dear my sweet Troy,

It is almost your 5th birthday and I can't believe it. I really am having a hard time believing that you are 5 and starting Kindergarten next year. Things are going to change so much so I am going to cherish every last minute of having you home more these next 9 months. When I look back over the past 4 years, it's been amazing! I have enjoyed watching you learn and grow. I have loved being able to stay at home with you and do all sorts of fun things. I have loved everything--even the struggles (not that there have been many, but there have been some). This particular year has been the most amazing though. You have changed so much in such a short time that I have been in awe. It's really been all since July so that's what has been even more incredible. In this short time, you have learned to ride your bike completely on your own without training wheels, you learned to swim, became more outgoing, become an acolyte and usher at church, and have begun to read. The one thing that has been the same is that you continue to be such a compassionate child--especially with your brother and those younger than you. I am always so proud when I see you sharing, being kind and thoughtful, and interacting with Will, Antonio and the other young ones that come around. They all love and adore you and it's obvious when they look at you! That is one thing that I hope never changes in you. I am so proud to be your mother and know that over the next many years I will continue to feel like this. I will always be here for you however you need me!

Love
Mommy

Infant
1 Year Old
2 Years Old

3 Years Old
4 Years Old

Almost 5!

No comments:

Post a Comment