Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Day 2 of Being Thankful!

I must admit that I have the best family--immediate all the way to distant relatives. I love when we have family get togethers and enjoy spending time with each different side of my family. I definitely know how lucky I am that this is the case since not everyone has such wonderful relationships. My only complaint is that we are unable to get together as often as I would like. There are so many people I would like to mention but given that I have a large amount of cousins, aunts, uncles.....that would take forever and a day, so I will just say to all of my family--you know who you are ;)--thank you for being wonderful and supportive! And since I am horrible about taking pictures at such gatherings since I am always running after 2 kids, here's the best that I have (still pretty great, but I have left out quite a few)
Anaka and Antonio ♥ with my boys
My Dad ♥ with Jackie and Anaka♥
 Mom and the boys ♥
 Aunt Zelia, Jenny, Joy, Hannah and Kristen ♥
 At last year's joint bday party with Aunts and Uncles and Friends♥
 Brandie and Lucas♥
And just in case those on Jay's side of the family were curious as to why you weren't part of this....stay tuned for tomorrow's ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment