Monday, November 7, 2011

Happy Birthday my sweet Will!

Last year I began writing letters to my boys on their birthday. This was what I posted last year just before your 2nd birthday, and so today, my sweet boy, you are 3 years old! And what a year it has been! I thought I would share some favorite pictures of the past year to show what all you have been up to
Being a silly boy
 Enjoying some farm fun!
 The 4 wheeler was a huge hit this year
 Playground adventures galore!
 Trying hard to be like your big brother ♥
 Driving the boat at the Islands with Aunt Karen
 Seeing the animals at the Luray Zoo
 Pool time!
 Riding your first amusement park ride
 One of many pictures of you getting into stuff :)
 Learning to pedal!
 Dying Easter eggs ALL ALONE!
 You started using the big boy swing
 Finding out you LOVE to paint
 And that you LOVE music
 And with your favorite "women" as you say! You are such a Granny's boy



To my sweet 3 year old boy,
I want to thank you. Thank you for all the joy you bring into our lives. Thank you for constantly keeping me on my toes and not allowing me to get bored. Thank you for the laughter you bring each day! Whether it's through your silliness, saying things that are just hilarious, or the things you do where we just have to laugh because "only Will" would do it. You brighten any room you enter as we notice every time we take you anywhere. All eyes go to you and people just smile ♥ And if we happen to go somewhere without  you, everyone asks about you. You have learned so much this year and I am just so proud! I adore you my sweet boy and hope you always know how much we love you! And to quote another friend, I thank God for allowing me to be your mother ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment