Tuesday, November 1, 2011

It's that time of the year!

I absolutely love Thanksgiving. Always have and always will. It's just such a wonderful time of the year to truly reflect on all the blessings. It's been a rough couple of weeks for me and I really have been very negative and frustrated. That all ends today. Will I still have my rough days? Sure. I can't say my entire attitude will change since I am still unable to do so many things, but when I find myself getting negative and grumpy, I will know it's time to think about all the wonderful people and things in my life! Today, I want to talk about my boys. Parenting is in no ways easy. It's downright hard, but these two boys are so very special to me and I adore them. I am so thankful that I have been blessed with 2 healthy children and hope they always know how much I love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment